Sunday, May 10, 2009

Warning: Never Swallow Regular Toothpaste

growing up, I never really thought much about drinking water or brushing my teeth. We lived out in the country and drank well water. My parents are Shaklee distributors and we used Shaklee toothpaste. Over the last few years (and as new research becomes available) I've been reading more and more about the downside of fluoride - there are many unpublished side-effects, many reasons to opt out of fluoride treatment and to vote against fluoridation of water.

Take a look at this short video - I guarantee you'll learn something that could change your outlook on life.

And if you are intersted in purchasing the Shaklee toothpaste I mentioned earlier, give our office a call - it's fluoride-free, all natural, and organic to boot. Best yet, it's guaranteed to make you happy or you'll get your money back. Mention this post and you'll get a nice discount, too!

In Health,
Dr. Scott
www.hilltopwellness.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the info on fluride. Especially young children have a tendency to want to swallow toothpaste. This is a safe alternative and xyletol is a natural cavity preventer. I've read egg shell abrasive ingredients won't harm the gum line either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good comment, anonymous. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete